Many of us have dreams of striking out on our own, starting a business, and being independent. This past week, some great bloggers shared some insights that can help you as you consider starting your own business. Plenty of inspiration here:
- How Increasing Our Cost Is Helping Our Company Grow: Over at The Financial Blogger, they know that sometimes you have to spend money to make money. In order to grow a business, TFB and the Silent Partner are increasing costs so that their company can grow appropriately.
- Improve Your Life With Productivity Courses From Top Online Entrepreneurs: I know that sometimes I’m not as productive as I could be. If you want your business — and your life — to improve, you can improve your productivity. The Digerati Life offers information on how you can take courses from top entrepreneurs to help you out.
- Millionaire Interview: Trae Wieniewitz — President of Wieniewitz Financial LLC who restarted his business after Hurricane Katrina: If you are looking for a truly inspirational story, this podcast from Eventual Millionaire is a great recourse. Find out more about expanding your client base and overcoming adversity.
- Will I Get Cheap When I Become Self-Employed?: Daniel at Sweating the Big Stuff admits that he is worried about what will happen to him when he continues being self-employed. Will he become cheap, no longer enjoying some of life’s pleasures?
- How Do Mobile Payments Work?: This is a great primer on mobile payment options from Couple Money. If you have your own business, mobile payment can be a big help.
- A duty to work: An interesting philosophical journey into work, and our duty is. Whether you are self-employed or work for “the man,” this thought-provoking article can get you considering your ideas about work.
- 3 Quick Personal Finance Tips for Dealing with Stress: As you start your own business, stress will be inevitable. Barbara Friedberg offers some great insights into how you can overcome this stress.