As you consider what’s next for you, you might be thinking about how to build wealth more effectively. Happily, there are plenty of people around the personal finance blogosphere who have some good insights on building wealth — and protecting the wealth that you have. Here are some of the highlights from the past week:
- Millionaire Interview: Todd Tresidder — Financial Coach and Owner of FinancialMentor.com: Eventual Millionaire offers a number of interesting interviews with millionaires. If you want some insight on how to build wealth and improve your situation, this podcast is a great choice.
- 5 Tips For Starting To Save Money Right Now: If you think you are going to build lasting wealth, you need to know how to save money. You can start small, and work up. Not Made of Money offers a great look at how you can start a savings habit today.
- Using Mint to Spot Our Money Leaks: Do you have money leaks? If so, there is a good chance that you will be unable to build wealth long term. Couple Money has a look at one of the tools you can use to look for money leaks — then plug them.
- It IS Your Fault: Money Crush encourages you to take charge of your finances by first admitting that what happens to your finances is mostly your fault. Own up to your mistakes and figure out how to fix them. Only then can you begin to build wealth.
- Dividend Stocks vs $200/Month Website: 20s Money takes a look at how you can develop an online asset into an income stream. An interesting look at creating another income stream.
- Creating Extremely Valuable Connections in Life: If you want to live richly, the people you know can help. The Financial Blogger looks at networking, and how it can benefit you in monetary — and non-monetary — ways.
- Online Fraud May mean Losing More Than Your Money: The Digerati Life takes a look at different online scams, and examines how they can cost you. Fall victim to a scam, and it will take longer to rebuild your wealth.