Growing up, I always thought about how much better my life would be at that moment if I had an extra $100.
Those who are currently scraping by or live paycheck to paycheck know all too well how this feels.
Whether it’s to get an extra few groceries, or just some repairs for the house, that $100 can go a long way.
We did the research across the web to find some of our favorite posts on the topic and summarized them here for you.
32 Simple Ways To Make $100 Fast in 2019: Niche Pursuits
Eliminating your cable TV package and choosing a cheaper cell phone package for the next month can quite easily put $100 back in your pocket. (nichepursuits.com)
Or you could stay with friends for a week or two, while renting out your home or apartment, and net several hundred dollars. (nichepursuits.com)
A little bit of lateral thinking can go a long way in making driving gigs work for you, instead of the other way around. (nichepursuits.com)
Check with family and friends if they have old phones they’re no longer using, and then either sell them to a smartphone recycling company, where you can get paid cash money for them . (nichepursuits.com)
If you’re a bit of a piston head, and can quote car values without going online, then flipping cars might be quite possibly the quickest way for you to make extra money. (nichepursuits.com)
46% of Americans spend at least $71 on their cell phone bill each month , and another $64 on their cable TV package. (nichepursuits.com)
Because these usually have a “shift premium” of anything up to 25% attached to them. (nichepursuits.com)
Some companies pay way more than a 25% shift premium, requiring you to work fewer hours for the same financial result. (nichepursuits.com)
Make Money Fast – 107 Easy Ways to Make $100 (or Even More!) (goodfinancialcents.com) – Jan 16 2018
Topics: Uber, quick cash, garage sale, gift card, House, Craigslist, decent cash, regular paycheck
- This will take a bit longer to get you to $100, but it’s still easy money by using their search engine, watching videos (seriously), printing coupons and a variety of other things.
- We average about $150 per garage sale so you can earn some decent cash without even leaving your house.
- You can sell them on Craigslist for top dollar, but if you want quick cash, offer to sell them to music stores.
- If you’re a tech junkie and buy a lot of new products, you may be able to do paid reviews on blogs.
- Mechanical Turk pays a few dollars per assignment, typically involving work such as writing product reviews, editing and related tasks.
- You can do one time jobs, or ongoing to keep the extra cash rolling in.
Plus, you’ll earn a flat 1.5% back for every dollar you spend on any type of purchase. (goodfinancialcents.com)
See how I am making a 10.9% return on my best short term investments using LendingClub . (goodfinancialcents.com)
They can be sold on FOAP for $10, with 50% paid to the site. (goodfinancialcents.com)
23 Proven Strategies on How to Make Money in 2019 ($100+ fast) (listenmoneymatters.com) – Jul 31 2019
Topics: gift cards, Skillshare, Swagbucks, Shopify, Ting, affordable service, unused subscriptions, cool products
- Make money with online surveys
- Get free gift cards with Swagbucks (including Amazon)
- Cashback for Your Purchases
- Trim your unused subscriptions, automatically.
- Get paid for random online jobs
- Lose Weight. Get Paid
- See if stores owe you money
- Pay way less for your cell plan with Ting
- Side Hustle: Turn Your Skillsets into Services
- Tutor for people online
- Create an online store for e-commerce and drop shipping
- Walk Dogs
- Negotiate your debt away and reduce your monthly payments.
- High-Interest Checking & Savings Accounts
- Wealthfront- Your financial co-pilot
- Betterment – Automatic, efficient online investing
- Bank signup offers.
- Fundrise – Online real estate investing
- Roofstock – Buy rental properties online
- Create a profitable blog like this one
- Earn money driving with Uber or Lyft
- Rent your apartment out online
Most credit cards have interest rates above 25% and Credible’s refinance loans are as low as 4%. (listenmoneymatters.com)
If you’re looking for a low-risk, high interest-earning cash account, Wealthfront Cash , currently offers a 2.51% APY at nearly 25 times the national average (most savings accounts average a 0.10% APY). (listenmoneymatters.com)
Some 45% of Americans go on a diet each year and most of them give up after just a few weeks. (listenmoneymatters.com)
25 Creative Ways To Make $100 Every Day (gatheringdreams.com) – Sep 16 2019
Topics: extra cash, virtual assistant, online course, UK, extra money, great websites, demographics data, single survey
- How to Make $100 A Day: Creative Ways to Make Money
- 1. Get paid to walk
- 2. Get paid to take surveys
- 3. Become a Respondent (up to $150/hour)
- 4. Get paid to watch videos online
- 5. Download these 2 apps and make $125 by going online
- 6. Make an extra $100 pet sitting
- 7. Get paid to shop
- 8. Start your own blog
- 9. Become a virtual assistant (and earn up to $4,000/month)
- 10. Teach English online
- 11. Test websites
- 12. Become a writer
- 13. Find a remote part-time job
- 14. Get paid to listen to music
- 15. Create an online course
- 16. Drive people around
- 17. Deliver Food
- 18. Get paid by searching online
- 19. Do small tasks for others
- 20. Sell your stuff
- 21. Rent out your extra room on Airbnb
- 22. Proofread from home
- 23. Sell your photos
- 24. Clean out your closet
- 25. Become a secret shopper
- So…This is how to make money in a day!
Depending on what you buy every month, you might be able to get anything between 2 to 7% of your money back, without much effort. (gatheringdreams.com)
Most websites pay you based on the number of downloads: you get paid a percentage every time someone downloads one of your pictures. (gatheringdreams.com)
I thought I was clear that some of these alone won’t get you to $100 a day, but a combination of these will 100%. (gatheringdreams.com)
I thought I was clear that some of these alone won’t get you to $100 a day, but a combination of these will 100%.
31 Easy Ways to Make Money Fast in 2019 (Up to $100 in a Day) (dollarsprout.com) – Sep 13 2019
Topics: Airbnb, Ibotta, Swagbucks, make money fast, Blog, welcome bonuses, pure cash, signup bonus
- 1. Take Paid Surveys
- 2. Deliver with Postmates
- 3. Get $10 from Swagbucks
- 4. Let Trim Lower Your Bills
- 5. Download the Nielsen App (and Collect $50)
- 6. Link a Card to Dosh and Get a Free $5 Instantly
- 7. Get a Free $5 to Invest from Acorns
- 8. Earn Rewards Easily with the Drop App
- 9. Cryptocurrency – At Your Own Risk!
- 10. Find Unclaimed Money
- 11. Earn Up to a $1,000 Bonus as a New Lyft Driver
- 12. Share Your Home with an Airbnb Guest
- 13. Deliver Food with Uber Eats
- 14. Get Paid to Let People Borrow Your Car
- 15. Be a Personal Grocery Shopper with Instacart
- 16. Walk Dogs in Your Neighborhood
- 17. Make $100 Fast with Listverse
- 18. Drive with Uber
- 19. Invest in Real Estate (Starting with as Little as $500)
- 20. Start a Blog
- 21. Buy Dividend Paying Stocks
- 22. Open a High-Yield Savings Account
- 23. Peer to Peer Lending
- 24. Collect $10 from Rakuten
- 25. Collect $1 from Vindale Research
- 26. Earn $5 for Every Friend to Tell About Ibotta
- 27. Make Money as a Freelance Writer
- 28. Get Paid as a Freelance Proofreader
- 29. Get a Promotion
- 30. Ask for a Pay Raise
- 31. Work Overtime
If you are earning a .09% APY now but find a bank that pays 2.00% APY or higher, that is over a 20x higher return. (dollarsprout.com)
Lending Club will charge a borrower in excess of 10% APR on a loan, and they’ll pass on 4-7% of the annual returns back to you for taking on the risk. (dollarsprout.com)
You’ll take home 100% of what you earn every time you complete a delivery, and you’ll be able to see an exact breakdown of how your commissions are calculated. (dollarsprout.com)